Payment may be made in one of 7 ways. You may view your payment options here.
Avoid waiting in line.
Pay your tuition online.
— It's simple!
Students receiving financial aid assistance, scholarships or third party payment of fees are responsible for verifying that applications, awards and billing authorizations have been finalized and received by the Tuition Office prior to the posted tuition due date.
Disbursement of any financial aid award in excess of your total billing at the college will be made beginning the 10th day of each term.
- May 10, 2011 for Summer Term
- August 1, 2011 for Fall Semester
A late fee of $35.00 is charged when tuition is not paid in full by the payment deadline. Students with tuition deferments (financial aid, agency or employer authorizations) must notify the Tuition Office by the payment deadline or a late fee will be charged. For students registering after the due date, tuition is due the day of registration.
Add & Drop
Students may add or drop classes using their eServices account through:
- June 6, 2011 for Summer Term
- August 26, 2011 for Fall Semester
Students may add or drop Late Start classes through the first class meeting.
- Students that registered online may drop or add courses online OR submit an Add/Drop Form to the Office of Enrollment Services in person.
- Fax the Add/Drop Form to 651.846.1468. Your request will be processed on the date received through 4:00pm, or the next business day if received after 4:00pm
- Mail the Add/Drop Form to the Office of Enrollment Services. Mailed requests will be processed effective the date received.
- Students may add or drop online classes through the normal Add/Drop period.
Students may withdraw from classes meeting full term to receive "W" grade:
through July 13, 2011 for Summer Term
through November 21, 2011 for Fall Semester
You may withdraw from courses online using your eServices account.
Students may withdraw from classes meeting less than the full term before 75% of course is finished.
Students who withdraw from all classes for the term may be qualified for a tuition refund.
Students who processed a total withdrawal online must notify the Tuition Office to obtain a tuition refund (if applicable).
Refunds for Dropping & Withdrawing
The Office of Enrollment Services will only drop or withdraw you from your class upon your submission of the Drop Form or the Course Withdrawal Form. Failure to attend class does not constitute dropping or withdrawing from class. If you change your mind about enrolling in your class for the term or are unable to finish the term after you start, it is important that you drop or withdraw from your course(s) online using your eServices account. If you have questions, contact the Office of Enrollment Services at 651-846-1555.